Emergency can happen anytime and should be reported as soon as they occur. We will follow up within 1-2 hours at most for any emergency concerns that arise, this includes after business hours or on the weekends (if the emergency occurs between 9pm-7am we will follow up by 8 am).
- An emergency is generally considered as one of the following occurring at your home:
- Total loss of heating when temperatures are below 60 degrees (if the home has more than one unit, all units must be inoperable)
- Total loss of cooling when temperatures are above 90 degrees (if the home has more than one unit, all units must be inoperable)
- Gas leak (advise to shut off gas immediately)
- Interior plumbing leak that requires the entire home’s water to be shut off
- Water heater is not working, and it is more than 48 hours before the next business day.
- Complete loss of electrical power
- Plumbing back-ups that affects all areas of home
If this is an emergency:
- Refer to the emergency contact sheet provided and call the related service provider to schedule service. This can also be found on the inside of the kitchen cabinet under the sink.
- Submit a warranty request online to document and notify GWH of the emergency at www.gwhaz.com
If you need the assistance of a Garrett Walker Customer Care Advisor after hours, please call (602) 390-5916 for assistance. Calls to the emergency number during normal business hours will not be answered.
FOR NON-EMERGENCY WARRANTY SERVICE
Warranty requests are typically reviewed the same day submitted, although non-emergency requests may not have a response until the next business day. To submit a warranty service for your home:
Request a warranty request online at www.gwhaz.com for the quickest response. We can also be reached via email at email@example.com.
You will be contacted and an initial inspection will be scheduled with your Customer Care Advisor
If repairs are needed by a service provider these will be scheduled generally with in 5-7 days from the date of inspection. We do try to minimize the amount of appointments scheduled, though due to multiple trade partners availabilities we may need multiple appointments times.
Please keep in mind all service and inspection appointments are schedule 2-f 8-12 or 12-4pm, and interior items will need an adult over 18 present during the scheduled times.
Please contact our corporate office if at any time we are not meeting our goals. You will also receive three (3) Eliant surveys during the first year of warranty. Please provide any feedback, whether positive or negative, so we can address any areas of improvement. Your opinion matters!